Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Favorites

Hello!

Today I have a blog post on 3 of my favorite stamp sets that you will see me use often on my cards. Also, these are great for beginners who are just starting their stamp collection or advanced cardmakers looking to add some extra stamps to their heap!

1. Sentiments for all occasions
It's important to have a stamp set that has greetings you can use for any type of card (birthday, get well soon, celebration, etc.)
I love the finding joy stamp set from hero arts (you can find it at simon says stamp for US $14.99).

2. pattern/ background stamp


This fall flourish stamp from inkadinkadoo (you can find it at simon says stamp for US $2.99) is one of the most- used stamps in my collection. It's great for all cards, from elegant to fun to serious! Just keep in mind that it is one of their mini stamps. :)

3. A good- sized flower stamp
You can do so many things with a standard flower stamp since they are great for any occasion, and this one comes with leaves as well!

Last but definitely not least is the corner flower stamp from Kaisercrafts. You can purchase this at Border's for US $2.29.


I hope you enjoyed this. Please tell me if you would like more of these types of blogs posts! Thanks so much for stopping by, leave any comments in the section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment