Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th...

Anyone superstitious? Jason is coming to get you. :) Just kidding....
This post is going to be a little bit of fashion because I like to dabble in fashion from time to time, and if I have a revelation (yes, i just said revelation), I will post on this blog.

Spring is in the air, and you know what that means!! Floral (can't go wrong with it, really)! Here's some cute skirts and dresses:
forever21.com

This is basically what I think of when someone says spring/ summer dress. forever21.com

Did I mention you can never go wrong with a pair of nude pumps? forever21.com

I guess you can make anything dark, even a springy, light, floral dress! topshop.com

It doesn't have to be a skirt or dress (or top), the floral could just come from a statement necklace:



vintage rose earrings, or necklace:

all jewelry from forever21.com


Also, I'm loving neutral, flowy dresses for spring!
ae.com

topshop.com

Not exactly neutral, but gorgeous flowy dress, nonetheless. forever21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment