Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Masculine hello!

Hi everyone! This card is a little more masculine because the color combination is darker (browns, blacks, gold, etc.) I cut a piece of black construction paper (rounded one corner) and using a sponge, stamped 2 rectangles in the middle (peeled paint and broken china distress ink). Then, I blotted it a few more times all over the page, and wrote just saying hello with pastels.

Then I stamped copper borders using Colorbox Chalk Ink. I added some different sized buttons and tied a bow using twine, attaching it to the button with a glue dot.
I'm so sorry about the Mother's Day card! I haven't been able to work on it recently because I'm so busy. I promise I'll get it up in the next week! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please comment below if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment