Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

girly, pink, dance card!

Hello everyone! I have made 2 dance cards, one of which I will share with you in this post! It's another picture tutorial. ;)

First I sketched--with a pencil--a dancer (in a leotard) doing a leg hold.

I masked off the "sparkle" part of the "thanks for making my life sparkle" sentiment from hero arts finding joy set.

From the front


Then I outlined the drawing with black ink and colored in the leotard with a blender pen and pink ink (you can just do this with a marker or color pencil). I added lots of diamond stickles to make it sparkle!!! :)
After, I added some pink chalk ink around the drawing with a makeup sponge. I also added a cute inside joke. :)
To finish, I added some pink pattern paper (as seen above), and lace paper trim on the sides. I added a little knot and chipboard heart (from me and my big ideas) on the corner. I rounded the corners of the little piece of card stock where i stamped "thanks for making my life...", and the card except for the left top corner. I stamped "sparkle!" inside the card.
Hope you enjoy! As always, ask in the comments below if you have any questions!

By the way, I have a new web address for my blog: www.jmacarte.blogspot.com , so don't follow my old one!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment